INT Releases INTViewer 4.5 update to its unique Data Visualization Platform for Upstream E&P
INTViewer 4.5 features new functionality that facilitates rapid analysis and QC of geophysical data, featuring enhanced seismic and map displays, visualization for wells, and integration with other systems.
HOUSTON, TEXAS (November, 2012) –INT announced today the general availability of INTViewer 4.5, the latest version of its innovative data visualization application and development platform for seismic analysis and QC in the Upstream Exploration and Production (E&P) industry. INTViewer 4.5 is easy to learn, supports large data sets, and reduces preparation time to share data and analysis results with peers, management, and partners.
Highlights for this new release include:
- New! Matlab plug-in provides seamless access to Matlab for processing traces, and executing Matlab scripts or programs.
- New! Seismic Workbench plug-in provides seamless integration to script-based processing systems and open-source processing systems including Seismic Un*x (SU).
- INTViewer is GIGS compliant, which assures that projections in map views are more accurate.
- Enhanced Trace Header tools to extract values into a horizon, create cross-plots, or remap values.
- Mathematical formulas can be entered for well log curves, deviation curves and markers.
- Copies of horizons can be created and manipulated. 4D horizons can be created from 3D horizons.
- Trace processors are now grouped in one tab for convenience. Trace processors can be applied multiple times, and their order of execution can be customized.
- Added support for DLIS well files and SEG2 seismic files.
INTViewer is a visualization solution for use on virtually any Windows, Mac, Linux, or UNIX operating system and is designed for multiple environments including laptops, workstations or visualization centers. INTViewer also provides a standards-based, extendable architecture based upon the open source Netbeans Rich Client Platform. Featuring a comprehensive API for access and control of menus, data, and custom displays, INTViewer can be used as a framework for geoscientists who wish to customize the application by adding proprietary plug-ins and utilities. For more information about INTViewer, visit www.int.com/intviewer.
INT is a leading supplier of graphics software components for data visualization in Upstream E&P and other technical industries. Our products include open and expandable visualization software, visualization software development components, and software development services. INT solutions support Java, C++, and .NET environments. For more information about INT, visit www.int.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
INT, the INT logo, and INTViewer are trademarks of Interactive Network Technologies, Inc. in the United States and/or other countries. Windows is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open Group. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.